Help

This site requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768 resolution. Flash player and cable or DSL internet connection is needed for viewing video content. Pictures require the use of Java. Popup blockers may prevent video and photo albums from displaying.

12 Responses to Help

1. Steven Pond says:

Hey Hamliks we miss seeing you guys at games! I saw you at a couple this year and was curious when the pictures will be posted so I can upload them into my senior slide show. Maybe you can get one of me throwing down a ferocious slam dunk too.

Thanks,
    Steven Howard Pond III

2. lola smith says:

I cannot seem to find/open volleyball photos, I have all the right things you need. Am I having a brain moment or is there something else I have to do. thanks lola

3. kyle wishard says:

just wondering…where the soccer pictures are? i saw you at a couple games!

4. Rhonda Tilton says:

I am seriously laughing my head off at Carly!!! That is totally her!! I can’t wait for her to see it!!! I love the video of the girls halftime dance!! YOu guys are amazing at supporting all our kids!! Thanks for all you do!!! Lov ya!!!

5. Debbie Wirkkala says:

Hi, I was wondering if it is too late to see about getting some photos from the varsity (senior night) football game?

Thanks,
    Debbie Wirkkala

6. Natasha W says:

Does your son still play basketball? Or do you guys just not take basketball pictures anymore?

7. Migèl Wilson says:

Gopies? I meant copies!

8. Migèl Wilson says:

I would like to purchase a copy of picture number 54 0f 124 in the ” Monarch Varsity Football 2010 season in pictures and video. Monarchs placed 3rd in State.” album. I would also like to know if we can purchase gopies of the basketball program pictures?
    Thanks, Migel Wilson

9. William says:

Are you guys going to put up a live video feed of the civil war game this coming Friday? I remember you guys did that for civil war basketball last year and I was able to watch that while being out of town. It was awesome and you guys should do it for civil war football as well!

10. Jake Rohrbach says:

Could you please send me the Monarch Freshmen vs Hockinson video please?

11. Coach Barker says:

How does one obtain a password? I coached the seniors for two years and would very much like to watch the varisty action. You can contact me at jb2485@hotmail.com or jb2485@wsu.edu. (The WSU emails will be redirceted back to my hotmail account.)

12. Kaleb says:

I was wondering if you could send me the varsity washougal game